Updated: Oct 2, 2022
"Architectural Journalism & Criticism 2.0" – Advance Level Off-line Workshop, is the twenty-second initiative of the Architectural Journalism & Criticism Organization founded by architect Pappal Suneja to spread awareness about this subject and sow the seeds of inspiration to explore and write about Architecture and allied fields.
Workshop | 19th Nov '22, Sat | 10 am-3pm, Venue - Auditorium, Sec 10 Chandigarh
Key Topics :
- Abstract Writing
- Paragraph Development
- Outline for Introductions
- Defining the focus + purpose of a review paper, proposal, or any other architectural text.
Agenda & Expectations :
- Integrating literature and data critically into one's writing;
- Applying the stylistic conventions of architectural writing;
- Writing clear and unambiguous sentences in English;
- Avoiding wordiness in order to produce concise sentences;
- Avoiding typical (non-native-speaker) grammatical mistakes and pitfalls;
- Connecting sentences and linking ideas to make a text flow well.
About Curator, Pappal Suneja :
- Design Researcher, Architect, and Journalist
- Ph.D. Scholar, Bauhaus University Weimar, Germany
- Founder & Curator, Architectural Journalism & Criticism Organization
- Former Country Editor, World Architecture Community
- International Correspondent, ADA Magazine
- Visiting Lecturer, Anhalt University of Applied Sciences, Dessau
- Co-Coordinator, Autumn School 2022, University of Rome, TorVergata, Italy.
Limited Seats, Application Open to All
Standard Registration Link (Valid till 31st Oct 2022)
Contact for Queries – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Poster Curation: Gurmeet Kaur Buxi, Jaipur
> Via ajc-plus.com